A proposal was submitted to the Provincial authorities of Groningen and Friesland (the Netherlands) for the construction of a 58 km line connecting the cities of Groningen and Heerenveen. The favourable investment and commercial operation this would involve have attracted political interest.
Qatar has requested the provision of a system for passenger transport in connection with the Football World Cup in 2018.
OMFL (Ontwikkelingsmaatschappij Flevoland) is interested in constructing an OTS system to link Lelystad Airport to the city of Lelystad, possibly with an onward connection to Almere and Amsterdam.
Abu Dhabi contacted OTS about a combination of passenger transport and freight containers. The transport system would be constructed across several islands and lakes, eliminating the need for large buildings.
We were awarded a contract to construct an OTS above 4 pipes, each 15 m in diameter and 75 km long, in Jakarta, Indonesia. These connections will be combined with the existing, very outdated drains and sewers.
Australian train builders are interested in the construction of 450 km suspended rail system to make it easier to cross water barriers and desert regions. Offer and information are under consideration of interested parties.
BenefitsThere are numerous features to the OTS design which lead to practical and realistic advantages over conventional transport systems which can be employed in your area:
- Usage in densely populated areas with congestion;
- Removing bottlenecks where current infrastructure capacity is fully utilized;
- Feeder systems: connect an airport with the mainland and/or the capital city;
- Uninterrupted and fast transportation system without rail track crossings;
- Overcome obstacles: deserts, wetlands and other adverse land conditions that can obstruct ground bound rail tracks;
- Innovation visibility: launch a modern and attractive design that triggers further technological development;
- Energy efficiency - low energy consumption per passenger kilometer;
- Speed & Flexibility: 200 kph on-demand transportation;
- Safety: the OTS train track is inaccessible for humans and animals;
- Investment and cost of ownership: OTS is economically more attractive then conventional railway systems.
|OTS MOVIE||MORE INFORMATION|